Dead Sea Mask
Dead Sea Mask
This Dead Sea Mud mask is made using the salt & mineral rich mud of the Dead Sea from Jordan. It is rich with a combination of minerals like magnesium, sodium &, zinc, iron, potassium and is known to cure various ailments & skin conditions.
No wonder, thousands of people go in for Dead Sea Mud Baths each year to slather this restorative mud all over their bodies.
When used as a Face Mask, this Mud:
- Reduces impurities from the skin
- Helps treat acne
- Shrinks pore size
- Smoothens skin
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Has anti-aging benefits
The gradual deposition of limestone, clay, sandstone and the slow evaporation over a period of almost 10,000 years has resulted in the Dead Sea being almost eight times saltier than the ocean. As a result, this mud popular in spas across the world for its ability to draw out impurities from the skin.
The wonderful minerals and salt composition of the mud improve the tone & texture of your skin, leaving it nourished & hydrated.
This amazing mud also comes with anti-aging benefits that help tighten the skin, reduce fine lines and shrink pores. It helps to stimulate new skin turnover by improving the blood circulation of the skin. This mask is generally safe for all skin types.
In addition, this product also:
- Detoxifies. Absorbs oil, toxins and dirt from the skin
- Reduces symptoms of psoriasis, eczema and acne and inflammation
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Is perfect for sensitive skin
As all my other products, this mask too comes in its purest form without any additives or water. I have added my personal touch to make it a truly sensorial, spa-like experience in the comfort of your home.
What’s more? This can also be used on your hair as a hair mask. The mud provides much-needed protein to your hair thus promoting hair growth and reducing hair fall. It helps the scalp get rid of issues like dandruff & itchiness.
The mask comes in a reusable 150 gm/5.29 oz. glass jar. Since mud weighs more, your jar may seem slightly less full when it arrives, but rest assured, I measure and fill it up to be always more (never less) than the mentioned quantity.
Take required quantity of the mask on your fingers and apply on your clean and beautiful face. Always apply in outward and upward strokes, such that a thin layer of the mask is applied evenly all over the face (while keeping away from your eyes, nose, ears, lips or broken skin). Leave on for at least 5 minutes and wash off before the mask dries out completely.
A patch test is strongly recommended before using this product. Please discontinue use if irritation occurs. A few precautions/ don’ts for this Dead Sea Mud:
- Please consult a physician before using this Dead Sea Mud if you are Pregnant or Nursing or taking prescription drugs.
- Avoid using this mud in case of any allergies or sensitivities to metals like nickel and chrome. It may contain trace elements of these metals
- Keep the mud stored safely away from children, especially if they are under the age of 7.
- Never use it in or near eyes, nose, ears, lips or broken skin.
- This mud cannot and should not be used to replace any ongoing medication or treatment. Though it has therapeutic properties, please consult your medical practitioner before using it for the same.